Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to have another future Model S owner in the area.... I'm from Westchester but in the CT/Westport/New Canaan area a lot for work. Looking forward to meeting you some time!

Aaron

Thanks Aaron, look forward to meeting you and Serenity too some time!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Tslagrl. I live in Fairfield (no dogs and have not tried transporting my two chickens in the back yet!). If you need some advice on the area (I grew up in Westport) let me know. Otherwise, welcome to the area when you get here and hope you have a speedy delivery.

Thank-you, I may well need some advice on the area, will msg you if I do! I am ready to move but need to sell my house first - could be 2 months or 2 years. LOL you have chickens - I did too until a few weeks ago (raccoon got them :-(). Look forward to seeing your S around Fairfield!

Hoping,to get to one or both events. Crazy weekend though! Will be in Lancaster for soccer at some point so Harvard Ma is cetanlymmn the way. Aaron you are nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

S85 #18055 gray/tan/pano just delivered yesterday and garaged in Concord Mass. Hope to see you all on the roads!
That's five in town. awesome. Will pm contact info. Welcome "to the neighborhood"

Jack, congrats. Hit 18K miles today. 6000kWh. In my town, that's $330.
FWIW, I blew off snows and loved the winter on the all-seasons, even in NH Mountain territory. Welcome input from others.

I did the same, but as my delivery was March 6, I only saw one real snowstorm. Drove to NYC in a said storm March 8 and while my car handled fine someone else couldn't stop without sliding which led to my left rear door being replaced (ouch). Also drove to Sunapee for a day of skiing a week later. Not planning on getting snows unless I have trouble this year.

I bought the stock package from Tesla, which gives me an extra set of OEM rims. If I needed to replace those tires, though, I'd go with the R2s. They seem like the best mix of performance for New England weather in a LRR package.

I put Nokian all season tires (G2s?) on our 2002 Honda Odyssey during the heavy snow winter a few years ago and it made a huge improvement.

Robert, never heard of a package with an extra set of rims. And what's LRR?