Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New floor mats- Thoughts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla provided factory mats 4 years ago with our S P85 (VIN 3xxx). At that time, Tesla also offered upgraded carpet mats through their online store - and I ordered a complete set for the interior and both trunks. They were a noticeable improvement over the factory mats and have held up well over 4 years and 82K miles.

With our new S100D, we only get factory mats from the front and rear seats. The quality is similar to our SP85's factory mats. But now, Tesla doesn't offer upgraded carpet mats through their online store.

Since we use the rear lower storage space for trips (luggage stored under our golf clubs), the weathertech-type rubber mats don't seem to be as convenient for the rear trunk. For now, we've moved the rear trunk carpet mat from the SP85, but may order a new set of upgraded mats for the interior and rear trunk (really don't need mats for the shrunken frunk or the rear lower compartment).

For anyone ordering upgraded black (without embroidering) carpet mats - any recommendations???

Sorry, been busy with life. And it's been busy with us!
Still love them. After 24K miles they still look brand new. Clean up easily, although this is SoCal.
I only installed the dead pedal. The others came with my car.
Order the mats. You will not be disappointed and the customer service is excellent.

Reactions: pslawing

Attachments

• Low res.jpg
    Low res.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Low resolution.jpg
    Low resolution.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 46