Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New front fascia from UP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw the new front fascia from Unplugged Performance from their Instagram story from this weekend's Tesla SoCal meetup. I'm not normally one to like any after marker stuff on cars but I gotta say I'm impressed with their fascia - I think it looks better than stock! I do wonder how it changes the drag coefficient and overall aerodynamics/efficiency though.

Would love to see if they install one of these in silver.

Anyone on TMC considering getting one of these?

IMG_3518.jpg

Been in contact with UP regarding this bumper. I think it looks great but I am also wanting more info on how it may impact efficiency and range. I was informed production bumpers won’t be ready for another 3 months. They are accepting pre-orders with a $500 deposit (and $400 cheaper overall price). I was also informed that the deposit is fully refundable before delivery of the bumper - this was a key piece of information for me and will be the reason why I will pre-order while I wait for more info from UP.

• Informative
Reactions: SoCalGuy
I think it looks like somebody damaged the car by ramming the front. Oh and mind the speed bumps! Each to their own, but for me I much prefer the stock look.

Interesting... are you sure you don't have his reversed? :cool:
The stock bumper looks like a duck bill with a fat lip ... the new design is smooth and refined with an integrated line from the hood.

Unplugged-Performance-Ascension-Front-Fascia-for-Tesla-Model-3-Comparison.jpg