Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really bummed about this, was going to use the $5k to pay for half of FSD post-purchase. However, I'm not waiting until the summer to buy my car. Still on track to order in January, new console/headlights or not....

That's what I did. Justified the FSD with the rebate. I think it might also pay for boost if my financial accounting skills are up to it.

took me 3 months almost to the day from when I submitted the application to when I got the check. I got the check later than other people here who got the email the same day I did. I think the check to me was over a week after the email.

I got my approval on December 8th, so expecting my shipped notification on Friday. I will keep you all posted so we have “realistic” time frame.

I would not be that optimistic. I got my approval November 18 (49 days ago) and still haven't gotten the check or email saying the check was in the mail. I applied October 9, so I'm coming up on 3 months which is about the fastest I've seen from application to check in hand. It's likely they do them in batches, which may account for the variability in the processing times.

I applied in late November. I don’t anticipate hearing anything for a week or two.

Does NJ include the destination charge into the MSRP?

I was a hair under $55k with destination and all fees, less the financing charges associated with the loan.

No

all fees are outside the 55K. From my MYPA

41,000 Model Y
8,990 LR AWD
2,000 Red
2,000 Induction
1,000 tow hitch

54,990 total

That was fine. adding destination, docs, etc. I laid out a bit over 56K. Mine was fine and I got my check in my hot little hands.