Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Kitchener Service Centre is Open.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I think they officially opened about a month ago.

Just had my car in at this new service centre. Huge location.

It’s not fully set up yet with the bells and whistles, like they have in Oakville, but they’re working on it.

I’ve been to the Oakville service centre a few times, and it’s good to see the staff and service is great here also.

It was a 15 minute drive for me as opposed to an hour to get to Oakville, so I’m happy this one is open for business now.

Also saw a bunch more Superchargers being built in the northern parts of Ontario and other connected provinces. Also great to see Tesla moving forward at a fast pace still.

Very exciting news, saves a whole bunch of time and won’t have to take a day off to complete a service when I need.

My next hope and dream is the supercharger network moving down the 401 closer to London and Chatham areas.

Very exciting news, saves a whole bunch of time and won’t have to take a day off to complete a service when I need.

My next hope and dream is the supercharger network moving down the 401 closer to London and Chatham areas.
SW Ontario is the sparsest area for SCs in Southern Ontario, for sure.

There are SCs in Woodstock and Comber. Comber is pretty close to Chatham. I agree that London needs one - it will be the largest city in Canada without a SC once the Winnipeg site is finished. But there is one scheduled for Strathroy in the near future which is pretty close to London. And the stretch from Comber to Woodstock is easily the longest stretch on the Macdonald Cartier Freeway without a SC between Windsor and Quebec City.

Reactions: mknox
I saw the Tesla Summer BBQ at the SvC there that will be happening Sat. 8/24 and thought that was so cool. I'm not in the area or in Canada for that matter but if I was I'd go. Been to a couple of Tesla events, some without food and some with appetizers and the one during Monterey Car week served champagne and desserts (thank you to all the Roadster owners) but BBQ, yum!

Tesla BBQ at new Service Center in Kitchener, ON Sat Aug 24 - 11am-2pm

SW Ontario is the sparsest area for SCs in Southern Ontario, for sure.

There are SCs in Woodstock and Comber. Comber is pretty close to Chatham. I agree that London needs one - it will be the largest city in Canada without a SC once the Winnipeg site is finished. But there is one scheduled for Strathroy in the near future which is pretty close to London. And the stretch from Comber to Woodstock is easily the longest stretch on the Macdonald Cartier Freeway without a SC between Windsor and Quebec City.
Wow I didn't know that, what a stat about London. I'm more hoping for a charging location in between, selfishly as I drive the route often for work and going past either one wouldn't work. I'm sure it'll happen eventually, maybe best that it isn't already going in because I read that currently built SC locations are still V2 or V2.5 or whatever. Give me that V3 power.