Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Mayde Wheel Covers Just Released | Uberturbine Style | For 18" Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so close to buying a set of your uberturbine covers, but I really wish you had exact color matched center caps. That's the only thing holding me back.

I'd be fine even if they didn't have a T. I want an exact match, not a pretty close match.

Thanks.

@Mayde For Auto - Any chance you could make a wheel cover like this?

View attachment 929364
Oo! I like this turbofan-ish style. Not sure how many people also like this style though. Maybe we should start a poll / vote 🤔

Closest thing on the market would probably be this: https://www.amazon.com/Model-HaloDisc-Replacement-18-Inch-Wheels/dp/B0B217RJBC

they just resell chinese covers, youd probably have to redirect your question towards alibaba.

Nah we don't resell chinese covers our covers are actually designed and made in Taiwan. We started making the Model 3 18" wheel covers first, then China jumped onto it after us

Reactions: enemji
Oo! I like this turbofan-ish style. Not sure how many people also like this style though. Maybe we should start a poll / vote 🤔

Closest thing on the market would probably be this: https://www.amazon.com/Model-HaloDisc-Replacement-18-Inch-Wheels/dp/B0B217RJBC

Nah we don't resell chinese covers our covers are actually designed and made in Taiwan. We started making the Model 3 18" wheel covers first, then China jumped onto it after us
I am not too happy with the sticker thingy....

oh, when did you start making those?

Mayde wheel covers have been holding up quite well. I have removed them once to wash my rims. The foam is holding up as are the plastic clips. They are much easier to remove and replace than the stock OEM aero covers. Not to mention the stock OEM covers are poorly designed, and piece break off every time you remove them.

Efficiency is about the same as stock Aero for LA traffic commutes.

Reactions: Mayde For Auto
Are there any plans to make these available for the Y in a 19" size?
We do have this in the works but the design on the Y will be different from this current design on the Model 3. Timeline for these to be available will be around September / October. Will provide some photos of these once they are closer to production.

Mayde wheel covers have been holding up quite well. I have removed them once to wash my rims. The foam is holding up as are the plastic clips. They are much easier to remove and replace than the stock OEM aero covers. Not to mention the stock OEM covers are poorly designed, and piece break off every time you remove them.

Efficiency is about the same as stock Aero for LA traffic commutes.
Awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback. Let me know if anything comes up 👍