Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 keeps steering/pulling towards right

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had this issue on my brand new Model 3 I picked up in June this year, after multiple SC visits and alignments, steering rack replacement they finally found the culprit, a bent compliance link in the front right, replaced it and now finally drives straight.
So how did they finally able to catch it? was it severely damaged? was it really hard to miss?

I had this issue on my brand new Model 3 I picked up in June this year, after multiple SC visits and alignments, steering rack replacement they finally found the culprit, a bent compliance link in the front right, replaced it and now finally drives straight.
I think I saw your post elsewhere in the forums as well. Thanks for your response, I literally showed the SC mechanic your response from the other forum today after they replaced, just as you stated, my steering rack and sub frame. It still pulled to the right, so I pulled out my phone and had them read your message and they said that they will contact engineering in Fremont and will slowly replace each front passenger links and other parts soon. Hopefully once they start replacing them one by one the problem will go away. He said “compliance link” literally means the control arm, not sure if that is the part they swapped on yours. Also mine is model Y but I think generally should be similar parts.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC