Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When to look in to lemon law

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my 2023 Long range model 3 since June of 2023 and will be taking it in to service again for pulling to the right constantly. This is the 5th or 6th visit for the issue alone since getting the vehicle. They have done alignments, replaced the steering rack, replaced a compliance link and reinstalled software and the issue still persist ever time. I love this car but with this constant problem and it not being fixed along with the multitude of rattles, trim falling off, and other smaller problems is it worth pursuing a possible lemon law situation here? ive never had a vehicle with this many issues especially so new into its life and just am very tired of dealing with it.
@Jacob Lamczyk Thanks for the posts about your Model 3 pulling to the right. My 23' Model 3 RWD has now been in twice for alignments and the Service Center are not able to resolve the pulling. My vehicle also seems hard to turn the wheel to the left. The wheel turns easily to the right, but not the left.

I believe it was back in December where you wrote: ".....they finally found the culprit, a bent compliance link in the front right, replaced it and now finally drives straight." Was this not the actual fix? Did you ever get the pulling to the right resolved? Thanks.

Reactions: Jacob Lamczyk
@Jacob Lamczyk Thanks for the posts about your Model 3 pulling to the right. My 23' Model 3 RWD has now been in twice for alignments and the Service Center are not able to resolve the pulling. My vehicle also seems hard to turn the wheel to the left. The wheel turns easily to the right, but not the left.

I believe it was back in December where you wrote: ".....they finally found the culprit, a bent compliance link in the front right, replaced it and now finally drives straight." Was this not the actual fix? Did you ever get the pulling to the right resolved? Thanks.
It was only fixed for a couple days or so then went right back to doing it. After this last visit where they had it for 3 weeks they replaced the compliance link again, the control arms and did. "13 different alignments " etc and while its a bit better still pulls to the right. I have reached out to an attorney here in NE so waiting to hear from him now. Though with FSD 12 now I'm hardly actually driving the car anymore so that's nice at least lol

• Informative
Reactions: KenC