Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Marketing Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who want some incredibly detailed "Official" Model 3 photos for some computer wall paper, or to print your own Model 3 poster, hit up this link. Then click through to the downloads. File dimensions are huge: 8688 X 5792! It says photos are courtesy of Tesla in the copy of the article, so enjoy.

New Tesla Model 3 promo high-res shots of the silver prototype emerge [Gallery]

I zoomed into 1:1 screen pixels and changed levels to better see in the cockpit, you can see the Tesla logo on the back of the monitor, and some of the seat detailing.

Oh, these are just crops!

Great files for M3 fans and reservation holders.
Tesla Model 3 crop_2.jpg
Tesla Model 3 crop_1.jpg

Oh, if they keep the logo the same on the front hood, I think I'll be taking some dental floss to it day one. Right now it just looks like a peel & stick chrome badge. Hopefully, there will not be any anchoring/guide holes into the hood.

View attachment 183294
Tesla doesn't spend money on traditional advertising and they rely on word of mouth. I STILL get people asking me what those "T" cars are. For me, personally, I'm going to wear that badge proudly and spread the word.

Reactions: plankeye
Oh, if they keep the logo the same on the front hood, I think I'll be taking some dental floss to it day one. Right now it just looks like a peel & stick chrome badge. Hopefully, there will not be any anchoring/guide holes into the hood.

View attachment 183294

I personally think the reason its just a sticker is because the front of the car is going to follow the same direction of the model X and the new model S front ends. If it stays the same then it will be do to the public demand for not changing the way the car looks.

Reactions: Genshi
Why do you want to de-badge it?
I think I'll remove it if it remains as depicted. It lacks any depth or character. They flattened,the user interface in 7.0 software and I really don't care for it, and I prefer not to have it at all if it is flat.

If they add a bit of depth, I'll reconsider.

It has nothing to do with pride of ownership. Everyone will know the car by its front end.

Reactions: Genshi