Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S LR , Opted In FSD Beta but get " Page Failed To Load"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have this issue too. The message occurs in the app when you click on Safety Score. Have reloaded app, signed in and out, have latest app version and latest non FSD car software.
When you say you have the latest non FSD car software, do you mean you have the FSD option but not the FSD Beta build? If you don’t have the FSD option and haven’t requested FSD Beta, the app won’t show a Safety Score unless you have Tesla Insurance.

I’m in the FSD Beta queue for one of our cars and the Safety Score is displaying normally for me. Some third party Tesla apps like TeslaFi can show your Safety Score, so you might want to check them out if the problem persists.

When you say you have the latest non FSD car software, do you mean you have the FSD option but not the FSD Beta build? If you don’t have the FSD option and haven’t requested FSD Beta, the app won’t show a Safety Score unless you have Tesla Insurance.

I’m in the FSD Beta queue for one of our cars and the Safety Score is displaying normally for me. Some third party Tesla apps like TeslaFi can show your Safety Score, so you might want to check them out if the problem persists.
Good news - Safety Score is now showing up for me.

To answer the question above I have the FSD option and I am in the FSD Beta queue but when clicking on the Safety Score in the app I would get the “Page not loading“ error. This has now been fixed for me and I’m seeing the last few days of driving data. It must have been something on the Tesla side as I did nothing on my side.

Reactions: jiehan
Good news - Safety Score is now showing up for me.

To answer the question above I have the FSD option and I am in the FSD Beta queue but when clicking on the Safety Score in the app I would get the “Page not loading“ error. This has now been fixed for me and I’m seeing the last few days of driving data. It must have been something on the Tesla side as I did nothing on my side.
What software version do you have?

Pease provide me with a number, tesla has the worst customer service. i cant even find a number to call , which makes this more heartbreaking

Tesla's support number in the US is ‭(877) 798-3752‬, but you can also use the online chat feature from their support page. Since the problem appears to be a Tesla server issue, there's not much point in calling them.

You're really not missing much if you can't check your Safety Score for a few days, so don't get too worked up about it.

Tesla's support number in the US is ‭(877) 798-3752‬, but you can also use the online chat feature from their support page. Since the problem appears to be a Tesla server issue, there's not much point in calling them.

You're really not missing much if you can't check your Safety Score for a few days, so don't get too worked up about it.
I really want fsd beta again, and the only way to get it is to make sure i get my 99 or above :/

So today I opted out of FSD Beta, then opted back in and did a short drive. After the drive I was immediately able to see my Safety Score. I went back inside, opened up the app again, and now the Safety Score is busted once more.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get help with this from Tesla?