Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X key fobs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just to update on this. The answer is right in the photo OP posted. After looking closer at the picture you can see the part number stickers on the fobs, and it's listed as PN 1621003-90-E, which is the REFRESH model X fob, Bluetooth LE style. If you can use your phone as an automatic key, or have a keycard for your Tesla you can use the fobs for sale here. (Basically if you have yoke steering, these will work)

If you have an older Model X, (2015-early 2021) you want PN 1054132-95-G. That fob can ONLY be programmed by Tesla. Your mileage may vary on getting Tesla to reprogram a PN 1054132-95-G Fob bought from a third party to your specific car. My service center insists you HAVE to buy the fob new from them to have it work. Cost quoted to me was just over $200 for this, and it can/will be done by mobile service.

So again if you have a newer vehicle, feel ok buying from OP as you can easily make the fobs they are selling (PN 1621003-90-E) work with your newer car.

Last edited:
Reactions: ngng
Hey everyone, just for transparency, I just sent him the payment a few mins ago. Will keep you guys updated when he sends me tracking number.
OP actually sent me the tracking a few mins ago. So far OP has been very easy to work with (he responds very quickly). I'll come back with a status update once I receive the keys, and see if it works perfectly for my cars (I own a 22MYP & 21M3LR)