Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zeu$

Jun 3, 2024
NC
A newbie here and i apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum. i took delivery of my new 2024 MYP on May 25th after 7 years driving a very solid 2015 Q50 S with OEM Infiniti Cat exhaust with absolutely no issues whatsoever, except the premium gas prices ($60 a week to fill up). i wasn't even thinking about getting a Tesla until i saw the %0.99 APR and the $7500 tax credit still available for the new Model Y. I was approved although it took a while to get everything lined up especially with the trade in. I'm in NC and the Raleigh Tesla showroom/service was a nightmare. everyone descend on that place with no parking for visitors. some costumers even had their cars towed when they parked at a nearby business. Overall the car is a gem, it is an Austin build with no squeaks, no gaps nothing so far. for a $610 a month, that is a hell of a deal. my insurance only went up by $50 a month. so i think I'm saving quite a lot in a long run. Cheers!

Welcome to the club!

Many Tesla centers are absolutely madhouses at end of quarter or in this case near end of a promotion.
Also I have noticed Telsa older locations were very small as they did not need much space/parking spots and never had much inventory.
Many of these locations are still in operation and may still be the main hubs so that might be the case for your center.

The newer centers they are opening are huge with tons of room for parking and inventory so this is being improved upon but will take some time.
My local example:
Dedham, MA location (still main Boston center) has been opened since 2015 so well before even the 3 existed was a Chili's or similar type restaurant prior.
When this opened it was much larger than the center in Watertown, MA which is no longer open.

Norwell, MA location is fairly new, couple years old was a BWM dealership prior.

Providence, RI location is brand new, couple months old was a very large supermarket prior.

The size and parking difference between these 3 locations is HUGE.