Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Enlighten me please. I'm not sure where you got that idea. Of course I have seen it in the news. It just makes no difference and no interest for me personally.

The only "Disagree" icon on message 6 is linked to T-mom.

Now that you've explained what you meant by that "Disagree" icon, it makes the discussion clearer.

Thanks for the clarification that it's not about disagreeing that there's actual news about CyberTruck solar panels but it's about you have no interest in its solar panels whether it's in the news or not.

Reactions: T-Mom
The only "Disagree" icon on message 6 is linked to T-mom.

Now that you've explained what you meant by that "Disagree" icon, it makes the discussion clearer.

Thanks for the clarification that it's not about disagreeing that there's actual news about CyberTruck solar panels but it's about you have no interest in its solar panels whether it's in the news or not.
right, exactly. I am not a cybertruck kind of person especially with solar panels but I can see a bunch of people will like it.

• Informative
Reactions: Tam
right, exactly. I am not a cybertruck kind of person especially with solar panels but I can see a bunch of people will like it.

That's totally fine and that's why Tesla has a range of products to suit owners' needs.

I myself do not like pickup trucks because they are too big and hard to park in many small parking lots.

But I love its range of over 500 miles for the price of $69,900 (Model S has a lesser range of 405 miles for a higher price tag of $89,990.00)