Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Petition to White House Requesting Direct Tesla Sales in All States

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the way, don't forget to support me when I come up for reelection, just as I supported you on your issue in the past! :)

Yeah, I was considering an attempt at a response that would convey the corresponding ambiguous-ness (ambiguocity?) regarding my support for his future campaigns, but it's not worth the effort.

I really did not think the 100k goal was attainable in the short time frame we were given. Now that it seems clear that the goal will be reached is it bad karma to hope for 120k by July 5th? Nicely done everyone

Just visited the petition page and got this.

wh.jpg

I guess Exxon/Mobil, Shell, and BP's campaign contributions finally kicked in, just under the wire.

On a related note, I received a response from my US Senator today:

Unfortunately, a non-response response.

Hmmm, it appears he chose the appropriate profession for putting out a lot of words while saying nothing.

I suspect he did not want to embarrass himself by disagreeing with you, but at the same time did not want to put in writing anything that might offend car dealership lobbies that contribute money to his reelection campaigns.