Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Petition to White House Requesting Direct Tesla Sales in All States

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a related note, I received a response from my US Senator today:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting me regarding legislation that restricts direct sales. I appreciate your taking the time to share your specific views with me.

Like you, many Coloradans have also contacted my office with their opinions on a wide range of issues, including energy, defense, health care, the environment, small businesses, education and other important topics. I believe the most fundamental aspect of my job as your U.S. Senator is to listen carefully to the views of every Coloradan. That is why I am grateful that you decided to contact me regarding this important issue. Your thoughts are essential to my understanding of where Coloradans stand on the important issues facing our state and nation.

I will continue to listen closely to what you and other Coloradans have to say about matters before Congress, the concerns of our communities, and the issues facing Colorado and the nation. My job is not merely about supporting or opposing legislation, but also about bridging the divide that has paralyzed our nation's politics. For more information about my positions and to learn how my office can assist you, please visit my website at www.markudall.senate.gov.

Warm regards,

Mark Udall
U.S. Senator, Colorado

Unfortunately, a non-response response.