Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Petition to White House Requesting Direct Tesla Sales in All States

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signed.

We're approaching 50k pretty rapidly...

Indeed, and almost all of that in the past 7 days despite the petition being initiated 23 days ago. I initiated this thread a week ago and was signer #238. Now we are nearly halfway toward the goal of 100,000 and the deadline is next Friday, July 5th.

Everyone please sign and tell your friends through email and social media like Facebook. I provide a link on my website. No matter what your political affiliation, don't fear getting on the list of your White House that houses your president. They will very occasionally send you notices - usually about an upcoming speech that will be webcast through the White House website. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Up to 66,000 in 7 min? Really moving now up from 50,000.

It says 66,000 on that link above but just over 50,000 like you said on the actual petition page. Anyway, great progress.

Looks like you read the wrong line. The tiles can be visually confusing:

Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 6.46.43 PM.png

I think we may have achieved virality! Tracking back through this thread, there have been almost 20,000 signatures in the past 24 hours. That is approaching a doubling time of 30 hours or so. If that non-linear trend continues, we could be done by Sunday!

I think it's more than that. yesterday early AM when I checked it was somewhere around 17/18k. The day before that was only around 9/10k. Now it's 53,153. Definitely non-linear uptrend. I think we'll hit it sunday or monday just fine with plenty of time to spare.