Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New PG&E EV2-A Rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got solar installed over the summer and have had the EVA plan for about a year. So, in theory, I should be grandfathered. Do I need to do something to proactively refuse the transition?
I don't think so. If you feel you were transitioned in error, you should complain about the bill after it is issued and they should reverse and correct the bill if you were transitioned in error.

Something like that happened to me when I first switched to EV-A. PG&E eventually made me whole, but it took a lot of sorting out.

The rate comparison tool is outsourced to a third party.
I know it's outsourced, but it is the only place I can see that provides an affirmative indication of what your current rate plan is. Do you know of anywhere else on the site that shows the current rate plan? A bill is obviously not a current indicator, but rather a trailing indicator.

I know it's outsourced, but it is the only place I can see that provides an affirmative indication of what your current rate plan is. Do you know of anywhere else on the site that shows the current rate plan? A bill is obviously not a current indicator, but rather a trailing indicator.

Sorry, I know you know. I added that for other readers.

And sorry again, but I think all the customer rate plan info goes through opower. Might be worth a phone call.

Just noticed that my PG&E plan has been switched from EV-A to EV2-A this morning. Since I am a solar NEM customer with PTO date on 02/2016, I should be grandfathered to November 2021. Guess some incompetent PG&E people mess up with my plan...... Time to call PG&E......