Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New power/regen bar is IM-POS-SIB-LE to see

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think in theory it makes more sense to have the bar going north-south…
Call me a Luddite, but I think Honda got a lot right on the Clarity panel:

2018-honda-clarity-phev-037.jpg

Green in regen, blue is EV and venture into the white and the ICE kicks in.

We don’t need to completely abandon “analog” displays in the digital age - sometimes they just make more sense.

I really dislike that they took away easy access to previous audio stations. Instead of a quick swipe up and large icons for previous settings right where your hand is now is a tap and move across the display to a tiny list. At least suns note pick up where they left off instead of restarting.

Reactions: Falcon73
I really dislike that they took away easy access to previous audio stations. Instead of a quick swipe up and large icons for previous settings right where your hand is now is a tap and move across the display to a tiny list. At least suns note pick up where they left off instead of restarting.
Right. That is annoying me as well, especially since the previous/next station button clicks remain bugged. I was just swiping up as it was so frustrating and now that capability is gone.

And I agree re the regen/power bar. I run in dark mode but my hand partially blocks it. If I could (and I'm almost 6'2") I would raise the screen by about 6". As it is, my pan/tilt mount has lowered it about 1.5". I like the mount otherwise.

What happened to the power status bar at the top of the screen? It used to show a black bar when pressing on the "gas" pedal and then turned green when coasting (degen braking.

Am I missing an option that should be on or has one of the latest software downloads eliminated this feature?

Anyone care to comment, please?

Thank you.

What happened to the power status bar at the top of the screen? It used to show a black bar when pressing on the "gas" pedal and then turned green when coasting (degen braking.

Am I missing an option that should be on or has one of the latest software downloads eliminated this feature?

Thank you.
It’s now vertical on top left side.
1719157928891.jpeg

Last edited:

Thank you.

(moderator note)

Merged into existing thread on this topic in the software subforum.