Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Centers Coming To The Northeast!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an update? So many potential teslas in Vermont but not having a service center anywhere in practical range is a huge deterrent.

Over a year almost 2 years ago I had a visit from a service ranger. He said there was talk of putting a service center in Burlington and he hoped to head it up. But that is the only rumor I have heard. I have his number which he said I could use as long as I didn't over use it. Since I have not texted him in over a year, I could reach out and get an update. Even though it would not do me much good in southern VT, it would still be cool to know if anything is likely for my Northern fellow Tesla owners.

Reactions: MikeHawk
Over a year almost 2 years ago I had a visit from a service ranger. He said there was talk of putting a service center in Burlington and he hoped to head it up. But that is the only rumor I have heard. I have his number which he said I could use as long as I didn't over use it. Since I have not texted him in over a year, I could reach out and get an update. Even though it would not do me much good in southern VT, it would still be cool to know if anything is likely for my Northern fellow Tesla owners.

VT is like Appalachia, low on the radar.

They need a NH delivery location, no ifs, ands, or buts. They can't scale sales in northern New England by sending people to Mt Kisco, NY. That only works for the most hardcore fans.
This would also be good as they could sell cars out of NH instead of sending us to NJ to pickup cars. I did that for my wife's model Y but rather not have to do the same to pickup my CT.

This would also be good as they could sell cars out of NH instead of sending us to NJ to pickup cars. I did that for my wife's model Y but rather not have to do the same to pickup my CT.
You must be in Southern Maine. I"m in Augusta area and they shipped my car up from NJ on 3rd party carrier. I'll expect the CT will be the same. I guess you have to be further than x amount of miles from an SC to get the home delivery though.

You must be in Southern Maine. I"m in Augusta area and they shipped my car up from NJ on 3rd party carrier. I'll expect the CT will be the same. I guess you have to be further than x amount of miles from an SC to get the home delivery though.
Westport Island, IE Midcoast Maine. It seems to be more luck of the draw others in my area have been able to get them delivered.

I wouldn't mind a flight to TX a tour of the factory then driving the CT back home.

Covid seems to have brought a number of Teslas to Blue Hill and other Maine parts along with their owners seeking a rural getaway. Maybe a shift of cars to northern New England will spur a service location in ME or NH.
Wife and I are abandoning MA in the spring in favor of our place in Norway.

I have my X, and she's got her preorder in for the Cybertruck

Reactions: kayak1
I'm thinking that the majority in Maine are below Portland. I would imagine they probably don't go much further north than L-A with the first one. No one has heard a peep yet, so no one outside of Tesla really knows right now.
It seems that they like to take over closed dealers. I have noticed a few of the new service centers were former Porche dealers.

Springfield, Ma is probably my most realistic hope for a service center an hour instead of 2 hours away. Keene,nh is a lot closer, but that is just not populated enough to be strategic.
I agree! Living in Western MA, I currently have to drive 107 miles to Dedham, or 105 miles to Milford, CT. A service center in Springfield would benefit everyone in Western MA, Southern and Central VT, Northwestern CT and even parts of Columbia County in NY