Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software 2021.40.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021.36.5 took a while to get. Probably 2-3 weeks later then people were getting it on the forum.
I was sitting on 2021.24.11 for a while.
I'm interested to hear if you see any differences in features/functions, especially autopilot. AP on the freeway is pretty good, IMO, but everywhere else it feels like I'm on the Autopia ride at Disneyland as a kid sometimes.

• Funny
Reactions: zpaul and alexcue
Have no FSD so can't tell what improvements there.
Way point didn't work for me the way I wanted.
So I wanted to get to the store and back. So set a store as destination and wanted to get 2nd point to drive back.
What I believe it does it counts it as you end point and inserts home location as a middle point. It immediately tell me I arrived and offers to proceed to store.

So may be I need to drive away from house and set it as destination and add Store as way point?!?!
I need this because I drive my son to university for 4 hours 30 min hours and after dropping off drive back. Tesla always assumes my arrival at 10%. There are no superchargers there and 10% will not get me to the nearest one. I hope that way points will make Tesla calculate the whole trip to school and back.

Have no FSD so can't tell what improvements there.
Way point didn't work for me the way I wanted.
So I wanted to get to the store and back. So set a store as destination and wanted to get 2nd point to drive back.
What I believe it does it counts it as you end point and inserts home location as a middle point. It immediately tell me I arrived and offers to proceed to store.

So may be I need to drive away from house and set it as destination and add Store as way point?!?!
I need this because I drive my son to university for 4 hours 30 min hours and after dropping off drive back. Tesla always assumes my arrival at 10%. There are no superchargers there and 10% will not get me to the nearest one. I hope that way points will make Tesla calculate the whole trip to school and back.
What I read is that you need add your ultimate destination first, then add your waypoints in order (or reverse order?). Good luck!

Reactions: zpaul