TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New task list added to MyTesla

Discussion in 'Model X' started by jason1466, Jun 17, 2016.

1. jason1466

jason1466 Member

I just noticed this in MyTelsa. I have had a payment request section for a couple weeks now, but this is new. I suspect it's new for Tesla seeing the bug showing 8 of 7 tasks completed. Hopefully these aren't the same programmers working on our AP software :).

I also got an email "Paying for your Tesla, Your Tesla delivery is approaching." 2 days ago. For reference, DS says end of June start of production, Late July/Early August delivery to East Coast.

upload_2016-6-17_7-54-33.png

• Informative x 1
  2. jason1466

jason1466 Member

Just noticed clicking on these boxes/buttons scroll you to the corresponding section, so this appears to be a new feature for all and not related to production or delivery. No tea leaves to read here.

3. Bishop

Bishop Member

Ok i was just going to ask if that was new or not i thought i missed it all this time.

4. timf

timf Member

For some reason I am seeing the task list (with 6 of 5 completed and a ! next to Payment) even though I already took delivery and the related sections have been removed from view.

5. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Member

That's interesting, I took delivery (and paid of course) 2 months ago and I have a red ! next to Payment, green check marks on everything else. I hope the repo man doesn't come after me.