Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla facility in Bridgeville, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction project title is "Tesla at Newbury Market" and described as "Vehicle Sales/Service, 36,000 SF New Construction." Right now showing in the permitting status.

Thanks to @MarcoRP for pointing it out.

Looks like it was discussed in April of 2021:

possible Tesla service center.jpg
This is the location between BJs and Carvana which we suspect is the future Tesla service station. The footings are in and block walls are going up.

Any word if they will have any superchargers at this facility? Not a concern for me but sometimes I forget to hook up at home and need a quick charge and this place being only 2 miles from my house would be very convenient.
It would be a great spot for a Supercharger location but that is not the Tesla model. Looking at other recently opened service centers there probably will be two Superchargers outside the building but they will not be for public use. There are a few discussions about those on this site.

Tesla is installing Superchargers at the Giant Eagle Bethel Park - 5 miles away. Good for locals but not good for Interstate access.

Any word if they will have any superchargers at this facility? Not a concern for me but sometimes I forget to hook up at home and need a quick charge and this place being only 2 miles from my house would be very convenient.
I would think that like the other service centers they would have only destination chargers. These could be used by the public if they're willing to spend the time waiting for a charge.

It would be a great spot for a Supercharger location but that is not the Tesla model. Looking at other recently opened service centers there probably will be two Superchargers outside the building but they will not be for public use. There are a few discussions about those on this site.

Tesla is installing Superchargers at the Giant Eagle Bethel Park - 5 miles away. Good for locals but not good for Interstate access.
I agree with local but too far for Interstate access but Bethel Park works for me. Closer than the Washington PA chargers.

Last edited: