Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Owner - Salvaged MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to all,
Just purchased my first Tesla, and it’s salvaged :(
I know everyone will bash me for getting a salvaged Tesla but that’s just me. I get my hands on what I can afford/fix.

Loving the autopilot and the car itself, supercharging sometimes works sometimes doesn’t. :/

Attachments

• 5C7CDD7C-24F0-451F-82B2-BDD6327AF39D.jpeg
    5C7CDD7C-24F0-451F-82B2-BDD6327AF39D.jpeg
    466.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 2A190AD3-C8CB-4F6B-A545-6D3C706811A4.jpeg
    2A190AD3-C8CB-4F6B-A545-6D3C706811A4.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Shoot that’s half price practically! I’d check if it supports CCS charging and enjoy!
I had to go to the garage and check, it does have CCS adapter support enabled.
Good to know I got a good deal on it and will be able to sell it afterwards.
I had the pictures of the damage before it was fixed and it was minor, but due to the damage being on the quarter panel it was salvaged.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Congrats. If you are having some supercharging issues there are some tips in the salvage community user group. I highly recommend scheduled charging at home daily to 80-90% (super off peak midnight) with a tesla wall charger if you live in CA. Cheaper than SC rates.

Reactions: Jstar97
Congrats. If you are having some supercharging issues there are some tips in the salvage community user group. I highly recommend scheduled charging at home daily to 80-90% (super off peak midnight) with a tesla wall charger if you live in CA. Cheaper than SC rates.
@Luckyashman A salvage group in this forum of the FaceBook group? I skimmed this forum and didn't see a salvage group. Or I'm blind.

@Luckyashman A salvage group in this forum of the FaceBook group? I skimmed this forum and didn't see a salvage group. Or I'm blind.
it resides in Model S forum :)