Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Store in Naples

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Naples is getting some love from Tesla Motors.

Public records indicate that last month Tesla filed for a building permit to renovate 2,645 square feet of retail space at Waterside Shops, Naples right off of Tamiami Trial. That of course is a great location for a Tesla Store.

The likely Store location is 5 miles north of the location in which Tesla has submitted plans to build a Supercharger Station that is also right off of Tamiami Trail.

Here's a map of the two locations relative to Tamiami Trail and I-75.

Naples Store to Naples Superchargers.jpg

Surely the greatly anticipated Naples Service Center can't be too far away.

Larry

Last edited:

Public records indicate that last month Tesla filed for a building permit to renovate 2,645 square feet of retail space at Waterside Shops, Naples right off of Tamiami Trial. That of course is a great location for a Tesla Store.

The likely Store location is 5 miles north of the location in which Tesla has submitted plans to build a Supercharger Station that is also right off of Tamiami Trail.

View attachment 193107

Larry

Great news. Thanks for the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news. Waterside Shops will be a great location for Tesla. It will be nice to not have to drive North or East to talk Tesla.

Larry thanks for keeping us updated. Will be back in SW Florida sometime in October.

Thanks Roland,

We will have an upcoming event for you on November 5th. Check it out. If you are interested go to our club website and register.

Regards,

Larry

Thanks for the update, Larry. My wife and I will be in Naples in a few days and her favorite place to shop is Waterside. It's actually mine too since it has Tourneau's and Omega stores. :)
Hi Gary,

This is not confirmed, but it would be likely that the parking lot that the store faces would have some HPWCs to support store operations. Owners might be able to charge there on an as available basis.

Larry

Hi Gary,

This is not confirmed, but it would be likely that the parking lot that the store faces would have some HPWCs to support store operations. Owners might be able to charge there on an as available basis.

Larry

Waterside Shops is a zoo in season. That area in front by restaurants and Nordstrom in particular is a challenge to park.

Hope not but.....if there are HPWC's in lot I suspect ICE Parking will occur.

Waterside Shops is a zoo in season. That area in front by restaurants and Nordstrom in particular is a challenge to park.

Hope not but.....if there are HPWC's in lot I suspect ICE Parking will occur.
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the information.

I should remind everyone that these chargers are not considered by Tesla as Destination Chargers and you won't find any of them listed on Tesla's "Find Us" map. They are there primarily to support Tesla Store operations. If all their spots get ICEd I would expect that Tesla would have the offenders towed away if necessary.

Larry

I passed by Waterside Shops today. They are actively working on the store.
Anyone has heard about the opening of a service center in the Naples area?
Thanks,

Dominick
Hi Dominick,

Welcome to the forums.

If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Last edited:

View attachment 193107

Larry
Will attend opening with my Wife.
Dec 22nd.