Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Texas Member

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of a used 2016 MS-90D today. I'm a self-described auto enthusiast and after just one day with the Model S I don't think I'll ever daily drive an ICE vehicle. The performance, the ride, the comfort and the technology make this the ultimate daily driver! I'm not parting with my classic cars though, I enjoy the car hobby too much. Looking forward to meeting some new folks here and getting educated on the particulars of the Model S.

Took delivery of a used 2016 MS-90D today. I'm a self-described auto enthusiast and after just one day with the Model S I don't think I'll ever daily drive an ICE vehicle. The performance, the ride, the comfort and the technology make this the ultimate daily driver! I'm not parting with my classic cars though, I enjoy the car hobby too much. Looking forward to meeting some new folks here and getting educated on the particulars of the Model S.
Addictive, aren't they? I'm gonna pop over to a brunch meeting of the Antelope Valley Auto Enthusiasts on Saturday. I think there are only two Tesla freaks in the bunch, but I'll have Tessie charged up in case anyone wants to experience G forces on a lonely desert road. :) And welcome aboard to you!

Hi, and welcome. I'm pretty new here too. My 2016 90D was built in May, post facelift and has AP1.
I purchased it in March of this year and I'm happy to help with any questions if possible.

Do you have AP1 or 2? Nose cone or none? I think pre or post nose cone will make a difference as to where the 12 volt battery is located. Not positive on that so will welcome corrections.