Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to me CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my new to me Tesla two days ago and all I can say is Holy crap this car is amazing!!

Let me start off by saying the autopilot works amazingly. AP1. I was thinking from everything I've read on this form that it was going to be Pretty sketchy but so far I had nothing but good experiences. I guess I understand that you can't expect to much and have unrealistic goals of what this thing should be doing. From what I've seen if the road is clearly marked with good lines the car does a phenomenal job stayin in the lane. If it's a crappy road and there's no markings then obviously it does no good. I feel like on the highway the car can drive better than me most the time. Let's face it most people are texting more than driving and swerving all over the road.

Anyway I just like to say that I'm in love with this car and it's the best thing I've ever purchased.

Welcome to the club! :)

Yes, AP1 does have its nay sayers. Never quite understood that, especially since it's still beta. My first S was a 2015 and despite the occasional glitch the autopilot worked really well. If I was going to complain it would be about the verrrrry slow browser.

I say "my first S" as I recently traded for a new S so I could have the next generation hardware. A first world problem to be sure but after a year of AP1 I really don't like having to steer. :) AP2 can't get to my car soon enough.