Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New try: 2014 Red P85+ ~18kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like new.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately neither thread TITLE nor first post can not be edited here, so NEW TRY at this: Only asking $79900 !!!

I don't think I need to say much here as the car speaks for itself. Opticoat Pro and professional window tinting was done on first day after delivery. Paint now looks like the car was delivered yesterday! Absolutely flawless. Not a single scratch or dent. The car was always garaged and meticulously cared for inside and out.
A few things to note:
The car has literally EVERY available option at time of purchase apart from the child seats. Twin chargers (80 Amp charging), High-End sound, Sunroof, Winter Package with 5 seat heaters etc. just to name a few.

I can deliver the car to anywhere within reasonable driving distance (LA, SD, Phoenix, Salt Lake...)

Please look at Panjo posting for more photos:
2014 Red P85+ ~18kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like brand new. ALL OPTIONS at the time (other than rear facing child seats).

9ea6a150-c855-4875-9181-af50e0141352.jpg

680d5a44-d1ff-462c-b121-4f3a90adbc38.jpg

Let's see. Had a few very interesting calls already, just wanted to make sure the reduced price was noticed on here as well :) Not in a hurry to sell but definitely interested in getting something lined up in the foreseeable future. Seen similar cars go for more and less spec'd ones asking same price, so it should be sitting just right now...