Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New versions detected: 2024.14.9 and 2024.14.100.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sources:

Anyone who subscribes to FSD generally won't be getting these updates, based on historical rollouts as they will be first in line for FSD 12.4 when it comes.
screenshot-x.com-2024.05.31-21_26_04.png

Sources:

Anyone who subscribes to FSD generally won't be getting these updates, based on historical rollouts as they will be first in line for FSD 12.4 when it comes.
I subscribe to FSD and I received it just now.

Were you at 2024.3.25 previously? I understand you have FSD now
I got my MYLR late January 2024 and it came with 2024.8.9. When I got the FSD free trial it was updated, but I forget the version (I just know FSD was version 12.xxx). I could provide the version if there is a way to search for it in my car's history, but I don't know how or if that can be done.

I got my MYLR late January 2024 and it came with 2024.8.9. When I got the FSD free trial it was updated, but I forget the version (I just know FSD was version 12.xxx). I could provide the version if there is a way to search for it in my car's history, but I don't know how or if that can be done.
If you had 2024.8.9, then you most likely went to 2024.14.6 with FSD 12.3.6. That’s what happened to me (and probably anyone with x.8.x branch, unless they somehow skipped to x.14.8).

From the looks of it, x.14.x is the “merge everyone” branch, except for the minor versions (we’ll leapfrog the minor versions).