Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Video - Laying down in back of Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 257515

It's freaking HILARIOUS how many of you can't seem to grasp rather obvious humor (and comforting to see that at least some others DO!)

disagree2.png

Damn you guys are predictable! LOL!

I could see an attempt at humor with the second paragraph, but... <crickets>.

Of course it's a case of different strokes for different folks (duh!). So you're saying all the people who clicked "Funny" are just stupid. Got it.

But enough of this silliness: Getting back to the OP, the video is still a complete waste of time.

This is all fun and games but I'd love to watch someone camp in m3 while a bear comes and hooks up 12v battery to auxiliary port then steals all the food from the frunk.

Cool concept and glad this was confirmed. Actual question, when you camp/sleep in m3, where do you put all the crap you brought with you? I'm assuming that anyone who wants to camp in m3 would also stuff the car to the brim with crap and wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

• Funny
Reactions: souslik
This is all fun and games but I'd love to watch someone camp in m3 while a bear comes and hooks up 12v battery to auxiliary port then steals all the food from the frunk.

Cool concept and glad this was confirmed. Actual question, when you camp/sleep in m3, where do you put all the crap you brought with you? I'm assuming that anyone who wants to camp in m3 would also stuff the car to the brim with crap and wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

That is one way to look at it. My guess is that when these folks talk about "camping", sleeping in the back of a M3, what they are probably thinking of is saving money on motels and sleep/camp occasionally in the back of the M3. There may be a few who really anticipate going out to the forest and camping out, but I'm guessing they are the minority.

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture