Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York Deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke with one of the Manhasset Managers today. She is being transferred to Smithtown and says it will be sales also.
Same response here... the young woman I spoke with told me she lived in the Hamptons and commuted in a M3 to the Manhassett SC every day.. a 75mi trip each way and is eager to start working at the Smithtown location. She told me they plan to start staffing the Smithtown location by the end of this month (July). It will be a SC and Store according to two Tesla employees I've spoken with since Feb. I also live less than 10miles from the Smithtown location and have put off finalizing my purchase details till that location is up and running.

Reactions: ArtK
I picked up my MY White/White Non-Perf 19" on Saturday evening in Manhasset, NY. The staff could not have been nicer, and we documented half-a-dozen minor flaws they promised to correct in service.

To my shock, the next morning, I discovered a 1.5" ding near the bottom of the door. It was visible on images I took the day of pick-up, although the rep and I did not notice it. The car was in a rather busy parking lot, between two other vehicles, and the sun was dazzlingly bright, and I just missed it at the time of pickup.

When I sent them pics the next morning, they were great and promised it would be taken care of. I am completely okay with this. I have fallen in love with this vehicle, and will not be returning it.

I really liked the Manhasset staff, but am delighted my two favorites are coming to Smithtown, New York in a month or two, as I love right near there.

To those who will say I am a dope to keep this vehicle, I can only say that I love this car, which I have been awaiting since November, and will not be abandoning her because of a few welts.

In any event, the car is stunning, rides like a dream, turns heads, and the Manhasset crew was terrific. No question the Prep Team could have been more attentive.