TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Next TeslaClubLA meet Sunday, June 2nd

Discussion in 'California' started by DrComputer, Jun 1, 2013.

1. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Hello fellow TESLA LA Club members and Southern California Tesla owners. This is just a reminder that we are going to meet on Sunday, June 2nd at 7am at SuperCarSunday in Woodland Hills (SuperCarSunday.com) with brunch to follow at 10:30am at the Cheesecake Factory just down the street. See you all there.

2. alchemistmax

alchemistmax Member

Awesome. Thanks for organizing. i wish I could make it but I'm out of town tomorrow. Let me know next time you do this!

3. jive_devil

jive_devil Member

Yikes, I missed this somehow. Unfortunately, it's at the same time as the OC Tesla Meetup. Would have loved to have gone to both.

4. TonyWilliams

TonyWilliams Active Member

Any chance you gents and ladies might want to have a OC / LA / SD gathering on Sunday evening, July 7 at about 4pm to 8pm in San Juan Capistrano? Our electric vehicle rally will be concluding from Canada to Mexico, with currently three Model S and one Roadster entered (in addition to other EV's).

Party planning will be hosted by EVoasis (which operates the DC CHAdeMO charger there). It looks like the OC Supercharger will be slightly north of this site, maybe breaking ground by then?