Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🥰 With Pike's peak going on currently I'm getting pretty excited for next weekend's hill climb!
Will be my 4th hill ( I've raced just over 40 miles of hills in 3 events)

Cascade lakes last weekend was canceled (low #'s), Bible creek is canceled(construction) and Hoopa is too ( CV-19? / reservation land...we're found an alternate short hill to run though!)

nhahillclimb.org

maps.jpg

Hoopa, Ca 2013 was my first race in my '12 P85...fun but not enough heat management for more than 1 mile of climb -
(really wasn't great at reading lines yet for auto X, hills are like daily driving anyway)

Finished right around the middle of the field in this. Only street class were SS classes corvettes that beat me.

FFW to last year, added a 2020 3P at the end of '19 to continue the fun-
Bible Creek, Or 2020 - 3P- running on 265 RE71R - King!
Beat some quick cars too! completely unexpected :)
(music in car -Warning ;>

So....after that & seemingly upsetting a driver that thinks he should win I figured I should try SSR -
Mary Hill Loops, Wa last fall, running a front sway bar and 255 A7 (definitely not balanced with the front stiffer:rolleyes:...had to be different tho)

Videos are usually sketchier than reality. I watched a few last year and was way more worried of Bible Creek before I actually drove it.
Pike's peak looks tame IMO.

Mary hill in September....maybe some of you from Oregon / Washington can join?!
-next year roll cages will be required for all vehicles (planning UPP bar/harness and seats set probably

4th of July weekend - Larison Rock, Or! come watch if you're in the area?
295A7 w/ Most of the standard MPP goodies