Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Anyone had any dealings with Nikola Pro?

Their gear looks pretty decent and reasonable priced but they always do don’t they, always better to get actual feedback from people who’ve bought the gear.

Was looking at a centre console wrap from there, looks easy enough to install and decent enough quality, anyone got the carbon fibre? Either that or Satin Black/Matt Black, can’t decide.

Any info on the gear itself and ordering/delivery process, is greatly welcomed.

Thanks.

Themselves and abstract ocean seem to be the go to guys for Chrome deletes, and other parts that are vinyl wrapped.

The main thing to remember is they are located outside of the UK and may incur custom charges.

I have watched the NP videos, and they seem very straight forward, and will probably be who I use for Chrome delete, centre console, and maybe badges.

Also check out this thread

UK accessories for RHD Model 3

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Themselves and abstract ocean seem to be the go to guys for Chrome deletes, and other parts that are vinyl wrapped.

The main thing to remember is they are located outside of the UK and may incur custom charges.

Torque Alliance based in the Netherlands is, until Brexit, tax and duty free for their stuff. I've had several items from them and delivery is fast by courier.

There are some other EU based suppliers but beware Amazon as some companies hide their Chinese roots and long shipping delays and surprises from HMRC have been reported.

This is the matrix black from them. Very easy to fit even if I’d did put it on a little bit wonky but blame that in my eye sight!!

Attachments

• 9BD0DD70-9527-49FC-B5FF-298E1E149D13.jpeg
    9BD0DD70-9527-49FC-B5FF-298E1E149D13.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 76
I've ordered a chrome delete kit from them, as they've been mentioned several times when the subject has been discussed previously.

As their website says, there's a slight delay in getting orders out, and the carrier also has some delays it seems. Placed order during the weekend at the start of August, been tracking it since I got the tracking number and the package seems to have travelled to various places in California before finally reaching an airport a couple of days ago!

Not in a rush though, just crazy amount of tracking updates and would be nice to know when to expect it :D

I've ordered a chrome delete kit from them, as they've been mentioned several times when the subject has been discussed previously.

As their website says, there's a slight delay in getting orders out, and the carrier also has some delays it seems. Placed order during the weekend at the start of August, been tracking it since I got the tracking number and the package seems to have travelled to various places in California before finally reaching an airport a couple of days ago!

Not in a rush though, just crazy amount of tracking updates and would be nice to know when to expect it :D

Hey there! We've certainly seen some long delays for international orders. With that being said, send us an email with your order number and we will see if everything is normal :)

Hi all

Anyone had any dealings with Nikola Pro?

Their gear looks pretty decent and reasonable priced but they always do don’t they, always better to get actual feedback from people who’ve bought the gear.

Was looking at a centre console wrap from there, looks easy enough to install and decent enough quality, anyone got the carbon fibre? Either that or Satin Black/Matt Black, can’t decide.

Any info on the gear itself and ordering/delivery process, is greatly welcomed.

Thanks.
Vendor - DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

Chrome delete kit arrived today. Found it quite interesting that the same USPS tracking number works also on the Royal Mail website, as this is who delivers the package once it arrives in the UK.

So, for anyone thinking of ordering, expect delivery to take close to 2 weeks from placing an order.