Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NJ Model 3 Sightings?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Configured a Midnight Silver Metallic w/19" wheels on 11/23. My son is transferring the reservation to me. (Actually it's going to be my wife's car - she's getting a big surprise for Xmas!)

I've had another one on order for me since 3/31, but I'm gonna hold out for the all-wheel drive version. (Late 2018 per Tesla)

Pretty psyched.

Hey LGA737!

Looking forward to getting mine soon too.

PHL320

I see that the meet and greets are at various locations. Anyone know if Tesla is doing this or is it just someone’s personal M3?

Edit: Had to log on to Facebook to find out that it’s a personally owned M3 not sponsored by Tesla. And he’s offering test drives for $10.

Last edited:
Man, I'm going to flip when I see my first one!

NJ, Non employee, current S owners... What are you seeing on your estimators?
This is mine and I'm not sure if it should read better. Recently just got an S for wife. 3/31/16 online res
Feb-Apr, Mid 2018, Oct-Dec

Will hold out as long as possible to try to capture tax credit. So either standard or AWD std (preferred)

I see that the meet and greets are at various locations. Anyone know if Tesla is doing this or is it just someone’s personal M3?

Edit: Had to log on to Facebook to find out that it’s a personally owned M3 not sponsored by Tesla. And he’s offering test drives for $10.
Where do you see the info on 10$ a ride I wanna rsvp and not sure how

The meet and greet in Edison, NJ for You You Xue's Model 3 roadtrip ( Tesla Model 3 Road Trip ) is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30 PM at the Menlo Park Mall: Edison, NJ Meet and Greet

They can't guarantee the accuracy of their arrival time, so if you're planning on going like I am I would suggest checking the event page as well as their Glympse link to see exactly where they are: Glympse - Default Viewer

The meet and greet in Edison, NJ for You You Xue's Model 3 roadtrip ( Tesla Model 3 Road Trip ) is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30 PM at the Menlo Park Mall: Edison, NJ Meet and Greet

They can't guarantee the accuracy of their arrival time, so if you're planning on going like I am I would suggest checking the event page as well as their Glympse link to see exactly where they are: Glympse - Default Viewer
Thanks for the update. Was looking forward to going but not at that time of night. Guess I’ll just have to wait until I get mine hopefully within next few months