Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NNs running on HW3 already showing much better accuracy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is already well known on this forum but the discussion at 1:34 in the below video was interesting to me. I'm on HW 2.5 and I also see pretty spotty detection of cars in adjacent lanes and at odd angles, watching the video it seems to have much higher accuracy, picking up cars in adjacent lanes perfectly, and also displaying cars stopped on the shoulder.

Not sure if this is already well known on this forum but the discussion at 1:34 in the below video was interesting to me. I'm on HW 2.5 and I also see pretty spotty detection of cars in adjacent lanes and at odd angles, watching the video it seems to have much higher accuracy, picking up cars in adjacent lanes perfectly, and also displaying cars stopped on the shoulder.

AP3 is still very laggy.

The MS in the screenshot below is fully alongside the M3, yet AP shows it at several car lengths further back:

Capturedt.JPG

AP3 is still very laggy.

The MS in the screenshot below is fully alongside the M3, yet AP shows it at several car lengths further back:

View attachment 509818

I’m fairly certain that’s just a display issue.
The timing on the oncoming traffic is so consistently offset, and the HW3 cars show the same consistency. We have other evidence in the video that shows HW3 has more accurate versions of the NNs running and we know HW3 is barely breaking a sweat.

Reactions: APotatoGod