Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Auto-shift beta or Parking Assist after 2024.14.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also missing auto shift from reverse/drive. It showed up as a toggle then dissapeared. I also do not have car was mode in controls section. I purchased FSD with vehicle back in 2021

Trunk UWB is a very nice touch though.

Reactions: Evee
Looks like there’s a few threads popping up with issues with a conflict between auto park and auto shift on s and x. If a vehicle has both it seems because the s and x have to select the parking space with the scroll wheel and not touch, that auto shift blocks the input so it doesn’t allow auto park to work. I don’t know why they don’t put the auto park interactions on the center display. Touching the space is so much better than scrolling the wheel around to select.

Looks like there’s a few threads popping up with issues with a conflict between auto park and auto shift on s and x. If a vehicle has both it seems because the s and x have to select the parking space with the scroll wheel and not touch, that auto shift blocks the input so it doesn’t allow auto park to work. I don’t know why they don’t put the auto park interactions on the center display. Touching the space is so much better than scrolling the wheel around to select.
Yeah I saw that... I wonder if Tesla REMOVED these 2 features for now because of that until they find a reasonable solution for S and X!
I also heard a few people saying that the feature was NOT there and then a few days it just showed up, mainly for shift beta. So weird.

Yeah I saw that... I wonder if Tesla REMOVED these 2 features for now because of that until they find a reasonable solution for S and X!
I also heard a few people saying that the feature was NOT there and then a few days it just showed up, mainly for shift beta. So weird.
After all of my reading that seems like it’s the case. I wish I understood why on earth they don’t put the option in to select the center display for FSD/ autopilot and that would solve everything. Taping to park looks so much more intuitive and quick compared to scrolling through all the spaces to select the one you want.