Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Beta score after driving 2k miles on a Brand new car with Full FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

can you please help me getting Beta score, I have apple max pro with the latest software and the tesla app is latest version I tried all restarting app, car, and all no luck

it is a Brand-new car with FSD on it I am still under 10.2 version ..

Here is the exact same question in a thread right below. Read through it and post to it. No need for another duplicate thread.

i tried to uninstall the app and install the app got the updated version .. I am guessing since we purchase FSD with the car .. we are not getting a BETA score
I have a service appointment coming up. Let's see if they can figure it out and will let you know! The service tech says via the chat: Something is preventing the car from pushing scores to the phone.

Why would you think the issue is related to us purchasing FDS with the car (rather than purchasing FDS after delivery)?

I have a service appointment coming up. Let's see if they can figure it out and will let you know! The service tech says via the chat: Something is preventing the car from pushing scores to the phone.

Why would you think the issue is related to us purchasing FDS with the car (rather than purchasing FDS after delivery)?
it is just my just guessing .. even I talked with the service center team during my service appointment they can't help .. they told send an email to [email protected] about the issue .. i am waiting for a response.