Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No charge stats in the tesla app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Has charge stats been removed from the tesla app?

Got my new defeatured model 3 end of last year, going through the tesla tutorials I discovered this app feature called 'charge stats', it would be very useful I thought, but no such feature is present in my app?!

Is this another thing that's been helpfully removed from new Tesla's?

My app is up to date, my car is updated to, I submitted the data sharing form last year, but no ability to see charging stats. Has this feature been removed?

The app charge stats are restricted to the owner account. Are you the owner or an authorized driver? I recently purchased a MY and can see the charge stats but I'm also an authorized driver for a M3 but can't see those charge stats - since I am not the owner.

This is from Tesla Support "Note: To access this feature, the vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher and you must have Tesla app version 4.5.1 or higher and be using the owner account for the vehicle."

Upvote 0
I am having the same issue. App version is 4.19 and 2023.2.12. Used to have the charge stats menu but disappeared a few weeks back. Log out and log back in to the app didn't work. Would the SC be able to help on something like this?
My charge stats are there in the APP showing all my home charging, but my Supercharger history is not showing when I charged yesterday??

Upvote 0
Where do you find this? When you say "unchecked inside car set up" do you mean in the car or within the app? Thanks.
In the car go to Control/Sofware/Data Sharing (scroll to the bottom), they ask you to share data 3 places

1) VIdeo Clip for autonomous
2) Cabin camera
3) Road Segment Data

I answer Yes for 1&3 and No for 2.

Some people say you only need to say Yes to number#3 to enable Charge Stats

Reactions: JKad
Upvote 0