Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No communication with Wall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting for Tesla to visit and repair communication problem. It would have been convenient to have a lan connection to plug into and adjust settings.

I started having the same problem on 7/6. Tesla claims they are ordering "parts" and then will dispatch a tech to repair. They say they will be replacing an antenna to resolve, which makes no sense since I have an ethernet connection to the gateway. The web page of the gateway loads and just states that it is "Not Connected To Tesla".

I'm on firmware 1.19.0.

I started having the same problem on 7/6. Tesla claims they are ordering "parts" and then will dispatch a tech to repair. They say they will be replacing an antenna to resolve, which makes no sense since I have an ethernet connection to the gateway. The web page of the gateway loads and just states that it is "Not Connected To Tesla".

I'm on firmware 1.19.0.
It takes time for the page to show connected. Mine takes a few minutes, although it's been a few months since I have accessed that page directly. I'm also on Ethernet but not having any issues.