Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might have a problem with your LTE antenna. Are you seeing WiFi issues as well? You didn't say which model year, but if your car is under warranty make a service appointment. If you're out of warranty, maybe wait a bit in case it's a temporary problem with your cell service (AT&T).

When you powered off the car, did you let it stay off for a few minutes, meaning don't use the touchscreen or open any doors? You need to do that.

Same issue here in London, Ontario. After reading the other posts in this thread, I’m wondering if it’s an Ontario issue with Tesla‘s cell provider which I believe is Telus.
I thought Tesla used AT&T all across North America, but I’m not certain. If they use Telus in Canada, what happens when you drive across the border? I don’t think Telus serves the US.

As of the last 40 minutes my LTE signal connects for a couple of seconds and tgen disconnects.

Streaming Radio, web browsing, Live Maps and Tesla app all not working.

Anyone else facing these issues?

I am just north if Toronto in Ontario Canada.
I’m having exact same issue, started yesterday around 5pm, reset multiple times but no luck. It came back again later around 11pm. In the morning it was fine, then started again around 4:30pm today. 2022 Model S on 2022.44.30.10
Also north of Toronto