Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup! Since the last software update : 2023.6.8, lte keeps dropping in and out. Navigation can’t find addresses, none of the other media related functions work (no connectivity). Can’t even do a bug report. Even wifi at the same position where I download updates keeps saying incorrect password and doesn’t work.

Ditto. Connectivity problems coincided with installing 2022.45.12 FSD beta v11.3.3, but based on this thread it seems like just a coincidence. 2019 M3 LR, Toronto.
same problem here over the last couple of days. I live in Uxbridge, and have driven to Toronto and Waterloo in the last 2 days. No connectivity, sometimes I get a message that there's no connectivity, sometimes it appears as if LTE is there, but not remote applications are working.
2022 Model 3 LR SW = 2023.6.8

Reactions: Gabbleratchet7
Things seemed fine on Sunday. I'll check again Monday morning. A multi-day outage is not acceptable. I wonder if it was tied to the 2023.6.8 software. My car updated on Wednesday and that's when the problem occurred. Seemed like others were running this same software. So how many days of credit should we get??

FWIW

ETA: just realized it cut off the part where is says that these are the reports from the last 24 hours.

IMG_7681.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OVB1