TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

No HV on Rebuilt 85P HELP

Discussion in 'Model S' started by N12HT, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. N12HT

N12HT New Member

Hi, my 2013 salvage/rebuilt won't close the HV contractors. Screen reads 12v voltage low (it's not) car needs service and pull over safely. It have 40k miles on it since I rebuilt it (minor comedic damage and new radiator) and have had no problems until now. I have never updated the SW and I pulled the SIMS card when I got the car 2.5 years ago.

Any direction or info on this would be greatly appreciated. Best I can ascertain from the forums is I lost a contractor but I don't want to carve into the battery until I get advice from those who have been here before, thanks.

2. Duke-U

Duke-U Member

Check out the forum's most knowledged member @wk057 and his website www.skie.net. He can probably help you.

3. demundus

demundus Member

You're sure battery voltage is enough (12v?). I would also check the integrity of every fuse upstream from the pyrofuse (i blew a 40a installing a stereo amp which caused a similar issue). But also contact @wk057

4. N12HT

N12HT New Member

Voltage is 13.8. I will check fuses today, thanks.