Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No HV on Rebuilt 85P HELP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my 2013 salvage/rebuilt won't close the HV contractors. Screen reads 12v voltage low (it's not) car needs service and pull over safely. It have 40k miles on it since I rebuilt it (minor comedic damage and new radiator) and have had no problems until now. I have never updated the SW and I pulled the SIMS card when I got the car 2.5 years ago.

Any direction or info on this would be greatly appreciated. Best I can ascertain from the forums is I lost a contractor but I don't want to carve into the battery until I get advice from those who have been here before, thanks.

Hi, my 2013 salvage/rebuilt won't close the HV contractors. Screen reads 12v voltage low (it's not) car needs service and pull over safely. It have 40k miles on it since I rebuilt it (minor comedic damage and new radiator) and have had no problems until now. I have never updated the SW and I pulled the SIMS card when I got the car 2.5 years ago.

Any direction or info on this would be greatly appreciated. Best I can ascertain from the forums is I lost a contractor but I don't want to carve into the battery until I get advice from those who have been here before, thanks.

You're sure battery voltage is enough (12v?). I would also check the integrity of every fuse upstream from the pyrofuse (i blew a 40a installing a stereo amp which caused a similar issue). But also contact @wk057