Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Keyboard for Disney Plus OTP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I had to re-authenticate Disney + and for the first time, it prompted for an OTP. The problem is that the app doesn’t seem to realize that I need the keyboard and so it just leaves me hanging with no way to input the code. Anyone have any workarounds?
5981DD7C-74A4-4DE0-B13D-9384B0C88B2F.jpeg

I believe Disney+ wants you to update some account setting, so look for a (!) from some other logged in device and resolve it. Then there won't need to be a one-time code to enter when logging in from the Tesla.

I believe Disney+ wants you to update some account setting, so look for a (!) from some other logged in device and resolve it. Then there won't need to be a one-time code to enter when logging in from the Tesla.
Unable to find that "!" in any logged in device. Any futher details you can provide?

A couple of other questions: is there any simple way to forget the ID that shows up as a drop-down (accidentally put in a password that now shows up)? Also, is anyone getting booted out of their account each and every time? It's getting seriously annoying.

Unable to find that "!" in any logged in device. Any futher details you can provide?

A couple of other questions: is there any simple way to forget the ID that shows up as a drop-down (accidentally put in a password that now shows up)? Also, is anyone getting booted out of their account each and every time? It's getting seriously annoying.

From my iPhone: go to your profile then click on account which will have the !
2812F117-3DFB-472D-98CA-14CAB48E1DFF.jpeg

9E0568EC-3A3A-42AB-84EC-AAF325EC1628.jpeg