Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Why Does My Model X get so many Flat Tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI, I'm in the Clearwater Florida area and I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed with my Model X flat tires.

I have a 2020 Model X, and for the first couple years I only had one flat. Now I've had 6 flats in 7 months.

Every time I replace a tire with Tesla it's another $500 each, plus hours (or days) of downtime and lost time.

The service centers said it was alignment issues. So I've gotten 4 alignments. The latest alignment and tire check was at the St Pete center a few days ago, in preparation for a trip to Disney World.

Well...it didn't do any good. Yesterday I woke up at our AIR B&B to drive the family to Disney, and saw the front left tire was completely flat. The kids were so upset. Now, I'm delayed an entire day waiting for a replacement.

Tesla does not have a solution. Actually, nobody really seems to care enough to research an answer.

I was the biggest Tesla FSN. I have a solar roof and battery, and a Model X. But I'm disillusioned and can no longer recommend Tesla. I would feel terrible if someone had an accident driving these defective Tesla Model X

I will have to rent a different type of car (definitely not a Tesla) on our family mountain trip to Ashville NC. I can't risk tires blowing out in the mountains at night.

Overall, very bad experience with Tesla..

Any Tesla Drivers out there figure out a workaround?