Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more white interior options for MY in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that. Seems the 7-seater is off the table for now too. Keeping the US made cells/packs for the US IRA benefits does make sense. Hopefully as more ships come in we'll have more options available to us again. My understanding is the MIC batteries are LFP, is that correct? If so, they can/should be charged to 100% rather than 80-90% on a regular basis so that helps mitigate some of the range difference, but for those rare occasions where one needs to charge to 100% (towing, going far off the SC network, etc.) I agree, it's somewhat disappointing. Our X has the white interior and I'd certainly order that on future purchases if it were an option, but I still like the black interior of our 3.

I just made a couple of referrals within the last week too, I noticed the changes when showing them how easy it was to order. Even easier when there's almost no options to choose from. :-/

On an aside, I see you picked your car up 6 days later than us (#29XXX). Still love our 3, 110K trouble-free km. Except that now we've gotten a little spoiled with our newish X -- we keep expecting the 3 to open and close doors for us and I really miss the seat coolers after a hard mountain bike ride.

Reactions: Blu-Ion