Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"No Recent Supercharging"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my LR RWD M3 about a month ago. I have used superchargers occasionally in my travels. On the screen in the m3, it always says "no recent supercharging" and I have nothing in my Tesla account on the web that shows anything relating to supercharging (free or not).

Anybody else have anything similar?

I’ve had 4 sessions so far and still see the same thing as you.
I have free unlimited supercharging, do you?
I was assuming they turned some tracking system off as a quick fix to give me my free supercharging until they get everything figured out.

Yes its free for now. Did you use a code that had a promotion attached to it? 1 year, 6 months, etc?

I don’t know how you would have ordered the car without a credit card on file, but you should go ahead and add one to your account instead of laughing about Tesla not having your credit card to charge.

CC not on file is non issue as you can remove it later.

I heard if you need to be charged, you need your payment info in before Tesla gives you juice.

Just curious where does the supercharger charges show up on your account? I supercharged once on my way back from picking up my car for $12 but I don't see anywhere on my account that shows any charges or supercharging activity.

It shows up under you History on the top left when you sign in.

upload_2018-11-21_19-22-47.png

FWIW not every supercharger appears set up to bill people... I've used 5 different ones in the southeast US and only 1 of the 5 even showed that it was charging me (I don't have free supercharging)- all the rest showed $0.00.... and even that 1 never actually billed me

Thanks for the reply! The issue is that my screen shows "no recent supercharging", not even $0.00. So I was wondering if it's actually free or not. And I also don't have a history tab in the Tesla webpage.

Only Tesla can tell you that. When it's free you won't have the history link and it will say no recent supercharging.

Did you get your car recently with a referral code?

Hi, is your Model 3 showing supercharging information now? I got my car this Sunday and I'm facing the same issue.

That's because you're in California and it's currently free due to all the wildfires. Whenever there's a state emergency, Tesla gives free supercharging to the entire state. I wouldn't be surprised with all the snow storms in the east coast that new York and a few other states currently have free supercharging.