TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

No Reserve link in the HK or UK Tesla websites?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by KK2005, Apr 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KK2005

KK2005 New Member

was playing around in the US design studio and thought I'd check to see what's available in the HK / UK studios, i.e. RHD countries. But the Reserve link seems to have disappeared!

2. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

Yes..just only "STAY UPDATED" showing , AND 75D instead of 70D..looks like the studio will open up ...the Model S is all updated.

3. KK2005

KK2005 New Member

Ah well, reserve button is back with no design studio... Looks like there's more waiting in store for Right Hand Drive markets!

4. FequalsMA

FequalsMA Member

Has there been a more exact/ up to date ETA for deliveries of RHD cars?

I listened to the Q4 2015 earnings call from Feb 10 and they only specify "Q2 2016".

5. KK2005

KK2005 New Member

Well - the HK Model X website has started saying that estimated delivery for new reservations is "latter half of 2016". While I'm not holding my breath for this, it is definitely a welcome step from before when there was nothing stated at all in terms of estimated delivery timing. So seems like Tesla is getting more confident in churning out new Model Xs!!