Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Sirius in new 2021 Yoke S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Plugged my radio ID into my Sirius account and it activated the 3 month trial. All good. SiriusXM fully working as anticipated! Now just waiting for the ANC….

BTW, to get the radio ID, swipe the genre category labels to the left to make “subscription” appear. It’s not exactly obvious.

Confirmed. But says my trial expired 11/10/20? Man, I guess my car was sitting in Fremont longer than I thought! Any idea if we get a real trial?

Haha mine said that too lol! Might just be a SiriusXM thing. When you set up the radio you get 3 months from day you set it up. They added that to my subscription which will automatically be charged monthly starting in December :) Satellite radio is a nice add to the car.

Reactions: Vitaman
Update: Plugged my radio ID into my Sirius account and it activated the 3 month trial. All good. SiriusXM fully working as anticipated! Now just waiting for the ANC….

BTW, to get the radio ID, swipe the genre category labels to the left to make “subscription” appear. It’s not exactly obvious.
I don't get the "subscription" option when swiping as noted above, to learn my Radio ID #. I called Sirius XM and they tried to remotely diagnose but couldn't tell me Radio ID #. Tesla service contact for me is very kind but not able to resolve, which sadly has been typical Tesla customer experience for me, in terms of results. The goods thing is EQS orders are finally being accepted by manufacturer's dealer ordering system, hoping early Spring deliveries.

I don't get the "subscription" option when swiping as noted above, to learn my Radio ID #.
Were you swiping the section that is highlighted?

1631797911282.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Call me crazy but yesterday the "subscription" option was definitely not there and it is now there today. This is not the first time I've had things appear/disappear on the screen. Anyway, when you click subscription, it then shows the radio ID, which then enables you to to continue activating the account. Otherwise, I could only listen to Channel 1, which is Sirius's own essentially promotional channel. Sirius seems to be working fine now.