Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Stop Mode. Less Regen. Braking on 36.2.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my latest update to 36.2.1, I've had the opposite effect of what the update is supposed to do.
I do NOT have a Stop Mode option. My regenerative breaking is now less than it used to be, and goes away at speeds under 10mph. Ironically, I "coast" to a stop more than before and have to apply the brake where the regen would normally slow it down.
I have a LR AWD but do not have FSD. Is the update working only for FSD folks?
Anyone else find this issue?
Thanks

You should have 3 modes - hold, roll and creep. What they do is explained in the release notes.
If you want regen to work until you stop, select Hold mode while in Park. You might have to save it to your profile for it to work next time.

After my latest update to 36.2.1, I've had the opposite effect of what the update is supposed to do.
I do NOT have a Stop Mode option. My regenerative breaking is now less than it used to be, and goes away at speeds under 10mph. Ironically, I "coast" to a stop more than before and have to apply the brake where the regen would normally slow it down.
I have a LR AWD but do not have FSD. Is the update working only for FSD folks?
Anyone else find this issue?
Thanks
Was the 36.2.1 downloaded in the old manner, i.e. notification with request for time to download, or the new way via yellow arrow indicating you can download when connected to the internet?