Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I can't have TACC alone I have exactly ZERO interest in FSD12. That is ridiculous unless they have a way to miss potholes and trash in the road. Ever driven down the interstate and seen chunks of tire from a semi littering the lanes for miles. Either use FSD and hit whatever or full manual driving?? TACC without AUTOSTEER is the only alternative to allow maintaining traffic speed and yet have steering control. NO THANKS!

Reactions: tm1v2 and BigNick
I suppose the reason they're dropping TACC-only when your car is FSD-enabled is to avoid driver confusion about "which mode" the car is in?

While I don't rack up a lot of miles (see signature, I've just hit 5000 miles on a 2022) I use TACC frequently, but Autosteer much less often. (No FSD on my car.)

I suppose the reason they're dropping TACC-only when your car is FSD-enabled is to avoid driver confusion about "which mode" the car is in?

While I don't rack up a lot of miles (see signature, I've just hit 5000 miles on a 2022) I use TACC frequently, but Autosteer much less often. (No FSD on my car.)
What this means is Tesla has decided its customer are too stupid to operate their cars. If this is the issue then all Tesla needs to do is make the TACC and Autosteer icons a lot more prominent.